Wednesday, November 25, 2009

110 lbs?

What's 110 lbs. look like?

Yikes... I can't believe I have lost 110 lbs, thats like.. another person. I know I have lots more to lose, but I was looking at some of these photos and thought they looked kinda interesting. I hope you get a giggle or two out of how pathetically LARGE I was. I know I did. :D I want to say thanks to Charlotte for taking my pictures for me, I *heart* ya.

*Then, My largest point 12/07* and................ *Now* 11.09























*got to have the side profile, to get the full effect.*

Like I said, I know I still have a lot of work left, but looking at these pictures made me excited.














6 comments:

Lisa R. said...

It seems like I haven't seen you in forever, but I just want to tell you that you look amazing! I love the pictures you look beautiful:)

Stacie said...

I am so proud of you! You do look amazing.

Theresa C said...

You look amazing... good job!!

The Seamons Family said...

Jenn I'm so incredibly proud of you! You look so amazing! I bet that feels so good!

Paul and Em said...

Way to go Jenn!!!! You look beautiful.

Candice said...

You were beautful before and even more so now! Congrats, I know you've worked so hard for this. :D